The Colorado Renewable Energy Society recognizes people and projects for their extraordinary contributions to the advancement of energy efficiency and renewable energy. Awards included the Larson-Notari Award, the Randy Udall Award, Volunteer of the Year, and the Renewable Energy and Sustainable Design in Buildings Awards.
- Randy Udall Award: Colorado Senator Gail Schwartz
- Larson-Notari Awards: Colorado State Representative Max Tyler
- Renewable Energy & Sustainable Design in Buildings Awards: Colorado SunTerra and Mental Health Center of Denver
- Outstanding Community Leadership & Achievement for a Cleaner Environment: American Lung Association
- Larson-Notari Awards: Wayne Snider (Fowler, CO)
- Volunteer of the Year: Patricia Roberts
- Renewable Energy & Sustainable Design in Buildings Awards: DuVivier-Wright Residence, Golden Oldy Cyclery, Peaceful Meadows Retreat, van der Mersch Residence, and Walking Mountains Science Center