We’ll be joined by PV industry veteran, Doug Vanderwilt, who’ll give us an update on all that’s new with solar photovoltaic technology and how it’s applied in residential applications. He’ll also address the rapidly evolving residential storage options and what the near future promises for PV technology.
Doug is an engineer and NABCEP certified solar professional with over 7 years of commercial & residential PV experience including design, installation and service.
PV101: Overview for grid-tie and optional storage
Technology and trends
– Modules, inverters, racking/tracking, etc.
– Storage, self consumption, micro-grids
– Industry-level costs & trends for Utility/Commercial/Residential
How to do PV solar energy (residential focus)
– Implementation and financing choices
– Getting ready, best practices, lessons learned
– Residential installation projects
– Local partner resources
Example systems: (Northern Colorado)
The presentation will be held at Odell Brewing Company’s tap room at 800 E. Lincoln Avenue in Fort Collins. Doors open at 7 pm with presentation commencing at 7:30 and running through 8:30 pm.
There is a $5.00 entry fee for non-members but the event is Free for CRES Members (includes one complimentary beverage).