Hey Denver energy nerds, we need your help to make 2019 a year to remember!
The Metro Denver chapter of Colorado Renewable Energy Society is looking for members to join our Steering Committee for the 2019 calendar year.
We welcome all experience levels, just as long as you are passionate about advancing education, awareness, and policy towards our goal of a carbon neutral Colorado powered by 100% renewable energy.
In joining us, you commit to meeting once a month as a Steering Committee to plan and program fun events like our Speaker Series, various tours around the city, and cross-promotion for like-minded events. We then usually have one event per month open to all of our members.
Invite and welcome engaging speakers, lead our marketing efforts, or help us engage with our members. There are many positions available, LOTS of ideas for next year, and plenty of room for new faces.
Here are the positions we’d like to fill in the Dec 6th elections. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short description of the reasons you’d like to be involved and what positions you’d like to consider (resume optional but helpful):
– Chapter Chair – our fearless leader and rep to the State Board
– Vice-Chair – runner of meetings and 2nd in command
– Administrator – our master organizer and secretary
– Director of Finances – the money (wo)man
– Director of Memberships – our people person
– Director of Communications – the marketing genius
– Director of Program – speaker series organizer
– Director of Policy – our rep to State Policy Committee
We also have several other positions, such as a Volunteer Coordinator, a Fundraising Coordinator, and specific Event Coordinators, which we will fill after the main Steering Committee positions are covered.
Have any questions? Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or call Mariana Pickering (the current Chapter Chair) at 303-667-0492.
We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our group!
– 2018 MDCRES Steering Committee (Mariana, Chris, Craig, Steven, Michael, Jonny, and Lindsay)